Secure Legal Hosting
Here at Fogo we have expertise in providing legal hosting for small and large firms as well as supporting some of the largest Class Action litigations in the country. Many of our team members have worked in the legal industry in transactional, corporate, and mass action verticals, so we understand law firms needs and pain points. We have in depth knowledge of what keeps a firm or class action running smoothly and have the technology expertise to serve these needs. Our team can keep your organization secure and running optimally, so you can focus on your clients’ needs without the distraction of your technology not working.
- Accessible from anywhere there is an internet connection on any device
- Effortless and Secure Login
- Pick up where you left off when moving locations or devices
- Fogo vOffice
- Hosted Time & Expense Software
- Hosted Document Management Software
- Hosted Domain, File, Application and Print Servers
- Fogo vDesktop
- Full Windows 7 & 10 virtual desktop experience
- Dedicated and customizable
- Increase mobility and security
- Fogo vApplications
- More cost effective than a full vOffice
- Ideal for the mobile workforce
- Most efficient method to deliver a single application across your organization
- Strong data encryption in transit and at rest with a layered security approach using next generation technology.
- Data Retention and Legal Hold
- SOC 2 Type II Certified
- SOC 3 Certified
- PCI Compliant
3rd Party Software Support
- Fogo’s Legal hosting platform and expertise allows for hosting and support of most 3rd party software while delivering performance and reliability.